From December 8 to 10, Bertin will attend the Vietnam International Defence Expo, which will be held at Gia Lam Airport in Hanoi,Vietnam. Join us at booth B128, where we will present our networked Unattended Ground Sensor systems, high-performance optronic devices, and Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear detection and identification solutions.
Hosted by the Ministry of Defence, Viet Nam Defence 2022 is a must-attend international exhibition and conference for OEMs, assemblers, integrators and service providers, which are given a unique networking opportunity to introduce their state-of-the-art technologies to the Vietnamese market. As Vietnam’s only Defence and Security show, it aims at gathering leading military forces, manufacturers, distributors and stake holders under one roof to redefine end-users needs and desertification demands of Vietnam’s defense procurement for a modernized army by 2030.
On this occasion, Bertin will display high-end equipment offering detection, surveillance and monitoring solutions for Vietnam and other ASEAN countries, including CBRN systems and instruments such as:
- Second Sight MS, camera for remote detection, visualization, and identification of chemical gas clouds. This advanced warning system provides a unique X-gas function to detect unknown, impure, and mixed gases.
- Coriolis Compact, portable air bio collector with dry cyclonic technology. Light and ergonomic, it allows for biocontamination check on the field.
- SaphyRAD MS, multiprobe survey meter designed to detect and measure alpha, beta, gamma and X-Ray radiations for military operations. It can also detect radioactive contamination in operation.
- GammaTRACER SPIDER, an emergency gamma probe. It can be rapidly deployed in sensitive areas, reducing human intervention.
Bertin Technologies will also showcase its protection and surveillance equipment designed for night and day detection, recognition and identification of targets and threats.
- CamSight LP/HD, OEM thermal camera modules to be integrated into complex optronic systems such as land and naval platforms, UAV, UGS, etc.
- FusionSight, Night/day vision enhancer providing smart fusion for threat and target accurate detection.
- Flexnet, Unattended Ground Sensor capability, composed of a portfolio of passive, wireless, battery-powered sensors and cameras for the protection and surveillance of soldiers, critical assets and sensitive infrastructures.
For further details, find our CBRN, Optronic and Exensor’ sales managers at Booth B128.